If you find a lower price on our web site, instore or print, we will do a price adjustment.
- We will offer a price adjustment if we lower the price for the item you bought within 30 days of the purchase date with the original receipt.
- The item must be identical.
Our price adjustment policy DOES NOT apply to the following:
- Offers with limited quantity/door crashers
- Advertising errors and/or misprints
- Special Sale prices including Online only offers, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Friends and Family or Boxing Day/Week
- Rebates or free/bonus/gift card offers
- Coupons/Saving cards
- Bundled offers
- Clearance items
How to request a Price Adjustment:
In-store purchases: Please bring your original receipt to your local store. Note that store staff cannot make price adjustments for online purchases.
Online purchases: Please submit your price adjustment request here. Note that your credit may take up to 10 days to process after the item has shipped.
If your item was cancelled and you locate the item in one of our Stores, simply present a copy of the cancelation email along with the email confirmation showing the original online price and we will process a price adjustment at store. You can also place a new order once the item becomes available and submit a price adjustment. This is valid up to 6 months from the order date.
If the item you are requesting a Price Adjustment on has had a previous offer included on it, including a coupon, then the adjustment will be based on the price paid and not the original price prior to any deduction.
We reserve the right at any time to reject, correct, cancel, or terminate any order for any reason whatsoever. If the price of any product is incorrectly displayed on our Web Site, we will provide you with an opportunity to purchase it at the correct price.