Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
- Your Agreement to these Terms. These Terms and Conditions, (the “Terms”) represent a legally binding, contractual agreement between you (“you”) and Toys"R"Us (Canada) Ltd. ("Toys"R"Us", “we”, “us” and “our”) with respect to your use of any Web Site operated by or on behalf of Toys"R"Us). This Web Site, or discrete portions and features thereof, may be operated by one or more service providers pursuant to agreements with Toys"R"Us.
By using a Web Site, you are: (i) representing that you have reached the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence; (ii) indicating your acceptance of, and agreement to be legally bound by, all of the terms and conditions of these Terms, as they govern your access to and use of the Web Site and any services, products, materials, or information available on or through the Web Site; and (iii) agreeing to comply with all applicable laws and regulations as they may change from time to time. We are only able to accept purchases from within Canada, and may only deliver to addresses within Canada. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY AND COMPLY WITH ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ACCESS OR OTHERWISE USE THE WEB SITE. We suggest you print a copy of these Terms for your records.
- Products, Content and Specifications. All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on www.toysrus.ca and www.babiesrus.ca (together this "Web Site"), are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. Toys"R"Us (Canada) Ltd. (and/or their respective authorized affiliates collectively, "we" or "us") operates this Web Site and makes all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services on this Web Site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from this Web Site. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner. All videocassettes, DVDs and similar products sold are for private, home use (where no admission fee is charged), non-public performance and may not be duplicated.
In accordance with The RCC Commitment To Parents initiative, Toys"R"Us does not to sell games that carry an M (Mature) or AO (Adults Only) rating to anyone under the age of 17 or 18, respectively.
By purchasing an M-rated game from the Toys"R"Us website, www.toysrus.ca, you confirm that you are 17 years or older. Prior to purchase an option will display to indicate that you are 17 years or older, and by indicating Yes, I am 17 years or older you may complete your purchase on the site.
- Payment, Shipping and Order Limitations. When an order is placed, it will be shipped to the address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on this Web Site. All purchases from this Web Site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased from this Web Site pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
You will be billed for your order at the time your order is placed in accordance with our payment policies.
For our Cancellation and Return Policies, Click Here.
While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
Without limiting the generality of any other section of these Terms, Toys"R"Us reserves the right to limit or refuse any order you place with us. Further, we reserve the right to verify the validity of all orders and/or cancel any order if we find evidence of fraud, tampering and/or any other violation of the terms and conditions of these Terms. We may, in our sole and absolute discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order with or without notice. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We also reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, not to ship items ordered or purchased through a Web Site to certain addresses. In the event that we are unable to or choose not to ship an item, you will be notified accordingly and the amount for that item charged in relation to your order will be reduced accordingly. Toys"R"Us also reserves the right at its sole discretion, to prohibit sales to distributors or resellers.
- We May Verify Orders.
All orders are subject to verification by Toys"R"Us at any time and for any reason. We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity (in a form acceptable to Toys"R"Us): (i) for the purposes of verifying the legitimacy of any order and/or other information; (ii) to verify you are permitted to place an order in accordance with these Terms (for example to verify you rage); and/or (iii) for any other reason we deem necessary, in our sole and absolute discretion, for the purposes of fulfilling an order in accordance with our interpretation of the terms and conditions of these Terms.
- Accuracy of Information. We attempt to ensure that information on this Web Site is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this Web Site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currentness of any information on this Web Site. For example, products included on this Web Site may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on this Web Site. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice.
- Use of this Web Site. The design of this Web Site and all text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Web Site are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with prior written permission of the owner of such material. The software and other technology components are property of their owners. The contents of this Web Site are © 2019, Toys"R"Us (Canada) Ltd. or its affiliates and/or suppliers. All rights reserved. You may not modify the information or materials displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Web Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such information or materials for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations.
- Trademarks. Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on this Web Site are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of Toys"R"Us or its affiliates. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on this Web Site are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this Web Site grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on this Web Site without the written permission of Toys"R"Us, or such other owner.
- Linking to this Web Site. Creating or maintaining any link from another web site to any page on this Web Site without our prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying this Web Site or any information or material displayed on this Web Site in frames or through similar means on another web site without our prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to this Web Site must comply with all applicable laws, rule and regulations.
- Third Party Links. From time to time, this Web Site may contain links to web sites that are not owned, operated or controlled by Toys"R"Us, or its respective affiliates. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Web Site. Neither we nor any of our affiliates are responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other Web site. Neither we nor any of our affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other web sites, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from any other web sites, or the results that you may obtain from using any other web sites. If you decide to access any other web sites linked to or from this Web Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Inappropriate Material. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition to any remedies that we may have at law or in equity, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, we may take any action we deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal of the related materials from this Web Site. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order or subpoena requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
You hereby agree that you shall not use the Web Site to upload, post, communicate or otherwise submit or transmit through, or to, the Web Site any User Communications that:
If you submit User Communications that constitute or include a review of Toys"R"Us or one of the products on our Web Site, you agree that such User Communications represents your true and honest experience with us and such products. Further, if you received any incentive in connection for your review, for example, if you received a free product, a coupon, a contest entry or some other benefit, you must clearly and prominently disclose that in your review.
- may, in the sole and absolute discretion of Toys"R"Us, degrade, disparage, tarnish or deprecate Toys"R"Us and/or the public image or standing in the community of Toys"R"Us provided it is understood that this shall not be interpreted to prohibit you from expressing your true and honest experience with Toys"R"Us or its products in a manner prohibited under applicable law;
- is deemed, in the sole and absolute discretion of Toys"R"Us, to contain, depict, include, discuss or involve, without limitation, any of the following: nudity; alcohol/drug consumption or smoking; explicit or graphic sexual activity, or sexual innuendo; crude, vulgar or offensive language and/or symbols; derogatory characterizations of any ethnic, racial, sexual, religious or other groups; content that endorses, condones and/or discusses any illegal, inappropriate or risky behaviour or conduct; personal information of individuals, including, without limitation, names, telephone numbers and addresses (physical or electronic) without their consent; commercial messages, comparisons or solicitations for products or services other than products of Toys"R"Us; any identifiable third party products, trade-marks, brands and/or logos, other than those sold by Toys"R"Us; conduct or other activities in violation of these Terms; and/or any other content that is or could be considered inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive, all as determined by Toys"R"Us in its sole and absolute discretion;
- contains any reference to or likeness of any identifiable third parties, unless consent has been obtained from each such individual and his/her parent/legal guardian if he/she is under the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence (note: if you cannot obtain the consent of an individual appearing in your User Communications, then his/her face must be blurred out and voice (if applicable) must be altered so as to be unrecognizable);
- infringes, or might infringe, the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of others or give rise to any claims for payment whatsoever;
- contains any viruses, trojan horses, time bombs, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- contains (in any format or media) any music, logos, trade-marks or other copyrighted materials (e.g. photographs, pictures, texts, lyrics, etc.) unless you have first obtained consent from the owner of such materials.
You hereby agree that you shall not use the Web Site to:
You agree that you shall not engage in prohibited or unauthorized use of the Web Site or of Toys"R"Us systems, including, but not limited to, unauthorized entry into the systems, misuse of passwords, or misuse of any information on the Web Site.
- disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Web Site;
- collect information about others without their consent; and/or
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have the right to disclose or make available.
We and our respective affiliates and our or their designees may use any or all User Communications for any purpose whatsoever, including, without limitation, reproduction, transmission, disclosure, publication, broadcast, development, manufacturing and/or marketing in any manner whatsoever for any or all commercial or non-commercial purposes. To this end, by providing us with User Communications, you grant us a royalty-free, fully paid, non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, unrestricted, worldwide license to publish, transmit, perform, display, translate, modify, alter, revise, create derivative works from, and otherwise use such User Communications for any purpose, including, without limitation, advertising and promotional purposes, in any media, now or hereafter known, even if these Terms are later modified or terminated; and you waive all moral rights in and to your User Communications in favour of Toys"R"Us and anyone authorized by Toys"R"Us to reproduce or otherwise use the User Communications.
We may, but are not obligated to, monitor or review any User Communications. We will have no obligation to use, return, review, or respond to any User Communications. We will have no liability related to the content of any such User Communications, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise. We retain the right to remove any or all User Communications that includes any material we deem inappropriate or unacceptable.
- Account Name and Password. You are required to have an account name and password for certain activities on the Web Site. We may cancel or suspend at any time your account name and password at our discretion without notice or liability to you or any other person. We are not under any obligation to verify the actual identity or authority of any person using the account name and password to access and use the Web Site. We may at any time require proof of the identity of any person seeking to access and use the Web Site, and may deny access if we are not are not satisfied with such proof. You are fully responsible and liable for the security of your account name and password and any/all use and misuse. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. Neither Toys"R"Us nor any of our service providers assume any responsibility, or will be liable, for any damages arising from or related to your failure to keep your account password secure, or for any in shutting down your account after you have reported a breach of security to us.
- Baby Registry.By creating a baby registry, you consent to Toys"R"Us collecting, using and disclosing personal information relating to my Toys"R"Us Baby Registry listing (the "Registry Listing") in order to facilitate the purpose of my Registry Listing. We may post such information on the Toys"R"Us website and disclose it to any person who accesses my Registry Listing from the Toys"R"Us website or who consults your Registry Listing from Toys"R"Us Baby Registry terminals located in our retail stores.. I understand that my Registry Listing will show my name, alternate name of registrant (if provided by me), co-registrant name (if provided), the city and province in which I reside, the occasion date and a listing of all items I have placed on in my Registry Listing. If I provide a co-registrant name, I represent and warrant to Toys"R"Us that I have all necessary authority and have obtained all necessary consents from such other person to enable Toys"R"Us to collect, use and disclose such information for the foregoing purposes. Toys"R"Us occasionally uses its list of registrants to send them communications or special offers that Toys"R"Us believes may be of interest. By creating a Registry Listing, you agree that you wish to receive such communications and offers from Toys"R"Us, by mail or otherwise. You may later withdraw your consent to such communications.
To offer this service and maintain the Toys"R"Us Baby Registry, a personal information file containing personal information about you will be created and kept by Toys"R"Us (Canada) Ltd. at 2777 Langstaff Road, Concord, Ontario L4K 4M5, or at other locations in Canada or the United States. Where personal information is stored or processed outside of Canada, it is subject to the laws of that foreign jurisdiction, and may be accessible to that jurisdiction's governments, courts or law enforcement or regulatory agencies. Those employees of Toys"R"Us whose job functions involve the posting of information on the Toys"R"Us Web Site, the monitoring or maintenance of the Baby Registry and other matters related to such registry will have access to my file. If you wish to consult your file or request corrections to it, you may do so by written request at the address mentioned above (Attention: Privacy Officer).
- Favourites List. By creating a favourites list, you confirm you have reached the age of majority in the province/territory where you live and you consent to Toys"R"Us collecting, using and disclosing personal information relating to my Toys"R"Us favourites list (the "Favourites") in order to facilitate the purpose of my Favourites. Toys"R"Us occasionally uses its list of Favourites to send them communications or special offers that Toys"R"Us believes may be of interest. By creating a Favourites, you agree to receive such communications and offers from Toys"R"Us, by mail or otherwise. You may later withdraw your consent to such communications.
To offer this service and maintain the Toys"R"Us Favourites, a personal information file containing personal information about me will be created and kept by Toys"R"Us at 2777 Langstaff Road, Concord, Ontario L4K 4M5, or at other locations in Canada or the United States. Where personal information is stored or processed outside of Canada, it is subject to the laws of that foreign jurisdiction, and may be accessible to that jurisdiction's governments, courts or law enforcement or regulatory agencies. Those employees of Toys"R"Us whose job functions involve the posting of information on the Toys"R"Us Web Site, and the monitoring or maintenance of the Favourites and other matters related to such registry will have access to my file. If you wish to consult your file or request corrections to it, you may do so by written request at the address mentioned above.
- Electronic Communications. When you visit this Website or send an e-mail to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. If you have agreed to receive commercial electronic messages from us, you may withdraw that consent by using the “unsubscribe” link in our commercial messages. We may communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- Contests. All contests are governed by these Terms, the applicable Contest Rules as well as applicable legislation. By participating in a contest through the Web Site, you signify your agreement and acceptance of these Terms, the applicable Contest Rules as well as applicable legislation.
- DISCLAIMERS.YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE IS AT YOUR RISK. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND “AS AVAILABLE WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. NEITHER TOYS"R"US, OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS, NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND NEITHER TOYS"R"US, OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS, NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES MAKES ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUMES ANY DUTY TO UPDATE SUCH INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
COMMENTS OR OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THE WEB SITE ARE THOSE OF THEIR RESPECTIVE WEB SITE USERS ONLY. THE VIEWS EXPRESSED ON THE WEB SITE AND IN USER COMMUNICATIONS DO NOT NECESSARILY REPRESENT OR REFLECT THE VIEWS OF TOYS"R"US. TOYS"R"US IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR, AND DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY IN RELATION TO, THE USER COMMUNICATIONS POSTED, UPLOADED OR OTHERWISE SUBMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEB SITE.
ANY PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES DESCRIBED ON THE WEB SITE ARE OFFERED IN JURISDICTIONS WHERE THEY MAY BE LEGALLY OFFERED FOR SALE. THE INFORMATION ON THE WEB SITE IS NOT AN OFFER OR SOLICITATION BY ANYONE IN ANYONE IN ANY JURISDICTION IN WHICH AN OFFER OR SOLICITATION CANNOT LEGALLY BE MADE, OR TO ANY PERSON TO WHOM IT IS UNLAWFUL TO MAKE A SOLICITATION.
ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE SUBJECT ONLY TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTIES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURES, DISTRIBUTORS AND SUPPLIERS, IF ANY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED OR PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT OR FAILURE, CLAIMS THAT ARE DUE TO NORMAL WEAR, PRODUCT MISUSE, ABUSE, PRODUCT MODIFICATION, IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION, NON-COMPLIANCE WITH ANY CODES, OR MISAPPROPRIATION. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Neither Toys"R"Us nor our service providers assume any responsibility, or will be liable, for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect, your computer, device, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this Web Site, or your downloading of any information or materials from this Web Site.
IN NO EVENT WILL TOYS"R"US OR OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS, OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS, NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR TRANSMISSION OF THIS WEB SITE, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS WEB SITE, ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON ANY OR ALL SUCH WEB SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS WEB SITE OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THIS WEB SITE. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY, IF ANY, IS FROM THE MANUFACTURER OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SUPPLIER OF SUCH SERVICES, IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH MANUFACTURER'S OR SUPPLIER'S WARRANTY, OR TO SEEK A RETURN AND REFUND FOR SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICIES POSTED ON THIS WEB SITE.
- Revisions to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions may be revised at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Web Site. Your continued use of this Website following either form of notice will signify your acceptance of the revised terms of this Agreement.
- Choice of Law; Jurisdiction. For users who are not individuals resident in the province of Quebec, this Agreement, your use of this Web Site, and all related matters are governed solely by the laws of Province of Ontario, Canada and applicable federal laws of Canada, excluding any rules of private international law or the conflict of laws which would lead to the application of any other laws. Any dispute between us and you or any other person arising from, connected with or relating to this Web Site, these Terms or any related matters must be resolved before the Courts of Province of Ontario sitting in the City of Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and you hereby irrevocably submit and attorn to the original and exclusive jurisdiction of those Courts in respect of any such dispute or matter. To the extent permitted by law, any claim or cause of action you may have arising from, connected with, or relating to your use of this Web Site, these Terms, or any related matters must be commenced in a court of competent jurisdiction in the City of Toronto, Ontario, Canada within two (2) years after the claim or cause of action arises, after which time the claim or cause of action is forever barred, regardless of any statute or law to the contrary.
For users who are individuals resident in the province of Quebec, this Agreement, your use of this Web Site, and all related matters are governed solely by the laws of Province of Quebec, Canada and applicable federal laws of Canada, excluding any rules of private international law or the conflict of laws which would lead to the application of any other laws. Any dispute between us and you or any other person arising from, connected with or relating to this Web Site, these Terms or any related matters must be resolved before the Courts of Province of Quebec sitting in the City of Montreal, Quebec, Canada, and you hereby irrevocably submit and attorn to the original and exclusive jurisdiction of those Courts in respect of any such dispute or matter. To the extent permitted by law, any claim or cause of action you may have arising from, connected with, or relating to your use of this Web Site, these Terms, or any related matters must be commenced in a court of competent jurisdiction in the City of Montreal, Quebec, Canada within two (2) years after the claim or cause of action arises, after which time the claim or cause of action is forever barred, regardless of any statute or law to the contrary.
- Termination. You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Web Site at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders placed or charges incurred through your account prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this Web Site at any time without notice.
- Additional Assistance. If you do not understand any of the foregoing Terms and Conditions or if you have any questions or comments, we invite you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, by calling one of our stores at the numbers listed attached hereto in Schedule “A”, or by sending your questions or comments to Toys"R"Us (Canada) Ltd., 2777 Langstaff Road, Concord, Ontario, L4K4M5.
- Website, in-store and online flyer pricing, promotions, discounts and offers may differ. Unless otherwise stated, promotions, discounts and offers cannot be combined.
- Notice of Infringing Content. While we are under no legal obligation to actively screen or edit User Communications, we reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to modify, edit or remove any User Communications, or to request a user to modify or edit his or her User Communications, if a complaint or notice of allegedly infringing materials is received with respect to the User Communications, or for any other reason.
To complain about User Communications and/or to provide notice of allegedly infringing materials on the Web Site, please contact us using the contact information provided in section 22.
- Severability. If any provision of these Terms is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- No Waiver. No failure on the part of Toys"R"Us to enforce any part of these Terms shall constitute a waiver of any of our rights under these Terms whether for past or future actions on the part of any person. Neither the receipt of any funds by Toys"R"Us nor the reliance of any person on our actions shall be deemed to constitute a waiver of any part of these Terms. Only a specific, written waiver signed by an authorized representative of Toys"R"Us shall have any legal effect whatsoever.
TOYS “R” US (CANADA) STORE PHONE LISTING
Toys“R”Us Canada Locations
||Les Galeries de la Capitale
||Westwood Centre London
Babies“R”Us Canada Locations
||South Edmonton Common
||West Edmonton Mall
rooms + spaces Locations